The term ‘Bakeys Foods Pvt Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ of ‘bakeys.com’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1-7-12, Flat No: 416, Chippendale, Golkonda Cross Roads, Musheerabad, Hyderabad: 500 020’.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• The use of trademarks not owned by third parties (if any) does not imply that you may use them for any other purpose other than for a similar informational use. Unless otherwise stated, we are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and therefore, all rights are reserved with us.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
All products/services and information displayed on bakeys.com constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed hereunder. bakeys.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act of omission of bakeys.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) order will constitute acceptance of your offer.
The purchase of products and services on the website shall be governed by the policies of this website.
Use of the site is available only to person who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of Indian Contract Act 1872 are not eligible to use the website.
YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM
– That in the case non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information provided) any extra cost incurred by bakeys.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
– That you will use the services provided by bakeys.com, its affiliates, consultants, vendors, contracted companies for lawful purpose only and comply with all applicable law and regulations while using the website and transacting on the website.
– You will provide authenticate and true information at all instances where such information is requested of you. bakeys.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly) Bakeys Foods Pvt Ltd has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services at bakeys.com, without prior intimation.
– That the addresses of which delivery of the product ordered by you are to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
– That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of the sale included in the item’s description.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD DETAILS
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit/debit card details provided by you for availing of services on bakeys.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit/debit card which is not lawfully owned by you i.e. in a credit/debit card transaction you must use your own credit/debit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit/debit card details to bakeys.com. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by bakeys.com with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. bakeys.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
Payments can be made by credit card, debit card and net banking only through the integrated payment gateway. Cash on delivery services are currently not available.
This user agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The courts at Hyderabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceeding arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or differences either in interpretation or otherwise of any terms of these terms and conditions between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by us and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Hyderabad.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless bakeys.com, its employees, directors, officers, agents, and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses including attorney’s fees caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Bakeys Foods Pvt Ltd/bakeys.com or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations, undertakings, or any relation to non-fulfilment of any of your any obligation under these terms and conditions or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers, and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are effective unless and until terminated by Bakeys Foods Private Limited. Any such termination of the terms and conditions shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the site or affect any liability that may have arisen hereto.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Bakeys Foods Pvt Ltd (we/us) and all information provided in the website is copyright protected. Reproduction of any material (written or pictures) without express consent from Bakeys Foods Pvt Ltd in written form will be treated as illegal.
While it is our endeavour to provide you with safer alternatives to plastic and other disposable products, misuse and abuse of our products will not be our responsibility. We will not be responsible if anyone tries to bite into cutlery and other utensils made of other non-edible materials just because they could bite into our products. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such mischief –wilful or otherwise.
We shall constantly endeavour to serve you through the safest and fastest means. However, for reasons beyond our control, if there are any lapses in our efforts to serve, we would not accept the liability. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Bakeys Foods Pvt Ltd has its registered office at the following address:
1-7-12, Flat No: 416, Chippendale, Golkonda Cross Roads
Musheerabad, Hyderabad: 500 020, Telengana.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 March 2016.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and age group;
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Introduce other innovations in product range
- Improve our products and services;
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Bakeys.com is operated by Strongg Roots.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Bakeys Foods Pvt Ltd engages independent logistics service providers for delivery of goods.
To this end, Bakeys uses the services of the Indian postal authorities since this is the cheapest means of logistics support and the intention is not to burden the customer by way of the hefty charges the typical courier companies’ demand. However, Bakeys will not be liable for any delay in delivery of goods, by these postal department, and only undertakes to hand over the consignment to the postal authorities in less than 3 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation, other than during sales and times of special discounts, at which time we may take an additional number of days in response to the increase in orders.
The approximate shipping and delivery time may vary from destination to destination. Bakeys Foods Pvt Ltd makes no warranties for a specific delivery date unless so specified in the product description. The delivery information and timelines mentioned alongside each product, if any, are indications only.
Delivery of all orders will be made at the address of the buyer as mentioned at the time of order. The buyer will be responsible in the event of non-delivery or delayed delivery due to providing an incorrect or incomplete address. The buyer also will be responsible to ensure he/she or his/her representative is present at the time of delivery. If the parcel is returned to the post office due to non-availability of addressee, it will be the responsibility of the buyer to get is released. Bakeys Foods Pvt Ltd will neither be liable for such and any other causes for delays nor will be liable to refund the amount paid.
Cash on Delivery option is currently not available.
The terms and conditions herein are subject to the laws or India and all disputes arising would be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Hyderabad.
Orders can be cancelled only if the request for cancellation is made within 24 hours of placing an order. Once the parcel is delivered to the postal office, the cancellation request will not be accepted.
There is no option to cancel orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
Return & Refund Policy –
We will process the refund after receipt of the product by Bakeys Foods Private Limited. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order:
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/ debit card within 10 working days of the process being completed;
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account within 10 working days of the returns process being completed;
- Refund will be made in case replacement is not possible.
The Returns Process
Please follow the below process for returning your parcel to us:
- Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving the order number and the reason you would like to return it;
- We will inform you when the return pickup will be done by our logistics partner;
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging with labels and tags still attached;
- Cover your address label with the bakeys.com address found on your delivery note;
- Keep your certificate of couriering safely as you will need this as your proof of return.
The Returns Process for a Faulty /Wrong Item
If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us a message at email@example.com, advising us of your order number (found in Order History in ‘My Account’), along with the name/product code of the item affected and the details of the problem, so that we may investigate this for you. This must be done within 48 hours of receipt of the product.
Please return the item to us following the same procedure as stated in the Returns section
We‘ll examine the faulty product and be in touch with you with information of what refund you are entitled to, within the framework of the policy above, via email and within a reasonable period of time.